Laminate Floor Cleaner
Yield 1.5 cups
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 5 drops sweet orange essential oil
- glass spray bottle or laminate floor mop
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer to a glass spray bottle or the solution reservoir in a laminate floor mop.
- Lightly spray on floors and mop up, making sure no solution is left to pool in cracks. Use within one month.
Recipe by Hello Nest at https://hellonest.co/3-ingredient-laminate-floor-cleaner/