Rolled Beeswax Candles
Yield 15 candles
- 10 beeswax sheets
- Cotton wicks (some sheet sets come with the wicks)
- Cut the wax sheets to the desired height of your candle.
- Lay the beeswax sheet on a flat surface. Lay the wick along one edge. Fold the wax around the wick and press in place.
- Continue rolling the wax tightly and evenly until you reach the end. Use your hands to warm the wax and seal the edge shut.
- Trim your wick so it's about 1/2″ longer than the height of the candle.
Recipe by Hello Nest at https://hellonest.co/diy-beeswax-candles/