Infused Vinegar for Cleaning
- Glass jar 8 ounces or larger
- 1/2 cup citrus peels and herbs
- 8 ounces distilled white vinegar
- Use an 8-ounce glass jars that's clean and fully dry.
- Add about 1/2 cup of fresh or dried citrus peels, herbs, or spices to the jar.
- Fill the jar with vinegar and replace the lid. Give it a shake to make sure everything is submerged in the vinegar.
- Keep it in a sunny spot for at least 2 weeks. Shake the jar every other day or so to help release the oils from the infused materials.
- When the vinegar is ready, strain out the infused materials and and keep the infused vinegar in a jar.
- To use, make an all-purpose cleaning spray with a 1:1 ratio of water and vinegar.
Recipe by Hello Nest at https://hellonest.co/diy-citrus-infused-vinegar/