DIY Herbal Sachets
- ½ yard linen fabric
- Dried flower petals like lavender, rose and jasmine
- Dried herbs like rosemary, thyme and sage
- Fusible bonding tape (like Stitch Witchery)
- Pinking shears
- Using a pair of pinking shears, cut an even number of squares measuring 5×5″. You will need two squares for each sachet.
- For each sachet, cut four 5” pieces of fusible bonding tape.
- Lay a linen square face down on your ironing board. Lay a piece of bonding web on each edge of the square (four pieces total). Finally, place a second square on top, sandwiching the bonding web in between the two pieces and taking extra care to line up the edges.
- Iron only 3 sides of the square, leaving one side open so you can stuff it with your herbs and flower petals.
- Place a handful of dried herbs inside the linen pouch and iron the top closed.
- Place sachets in dresser drawers, closets and underneath pillows.
Recipe by Hello Nest at https://hellonest.co/diy-herbal-sachets/