DIY Upholstery Spray
Yield 16 ounces
- Combine all ingredients in a glass spray bottle.
- Screw the lid on tightly and give it a good shake to mix the ingredients.
- Spray directly on upholstery to remove odors and make your home smell fresh.
- If needed, spray a second time to take care of any lingering odors.
- Since this spray contains water it won’t keep indefinitely (even with the rubbing alcohol and vinegar), so it's best to use within two weeks.
Recipe by Hello Nest at https://hellonest.co/diy-upholstery-spray/