Essential Oil Bug Spray for the Patio
Yield 15 ounces
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 30 drops each citronella, clove, lavender and tea tree essential oils
- 16-ounce spray bottle
- Combine all ingredients in a spray bottle, then screw on the top and give it a good shake.
- Spritz liberally on patio furniture, railings, pillows, clothes or wherever you need extra insect protection.
- Use up or make a fresh batch every 2 weeks to prevent the mixture from going bad.
Recipe by Hello Nest at https://hellonest.co/keep-your-patio-bug-free-with-an-essential-oil-bug-spray/