DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- 6-8 inch squares of cloth (dishcloths, flour sack towels, old t-shirts, etc.)
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 20 drops essential oils - mix of lavender, mint, tea tree
- Mix vinegar and essential oils in a container. Shake well.
- Add the cloths to the container and let them absorb the liquid.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid and place the cloths in another airtight container.
- Add one cloth to each dryer load.
Recipe by Hello Nest at https://hellonest.co/make-your-own-reusable-dryer-sheets/