Pressed Flower Easter Egg
- A dozen hardboiled eggs
- Pressed flowers (I used these in size "1" but there are lots of different ones to choose from)
- Matte Modge Podge
- Gently remove the flowers from their package and lay them out on a table. While it’s not necessary, I wanted to get a feel for size and arrangements before applying them to my eggs, so I spent a few minutes gathering them into small groups of similar colors and shapes.
- Use a paint brush to spread Modge Podge onto the egg. Gently press the flowers into the Modge Podge making sure the petals are lying as flat as possible.
- Apply another layer of Modge Podge overtop the flowers.
- Set the eggs aside and let them dry overnight before putting them in a bowl or hiding them around the house. If you plan to eat them they should last for a week in the fridge.
Recipe by Hello Nest at https://hellonest.co/pressed-flower-diy-easter-eggs/